200L x 100W x 80D mm 50 units per m2
The trademark cobbled-look surface of the Holland® Set gives you the ability to create a traditional stone look. These pavers are robust enough for a number of different design applications from urban vehicular rumble strips to parking bays. For upmarket bespoke concrete driveways or commercial settings you can incorporate bands of Holland® Sets. Mix and match textures and incorporate innovative laying designs to create a true stonescape environment.
PaveWare® Range is a Made to Order Product (min order quantities apply).
Features of the PaveWare™ range include:
• 3 different finishes are available - (Std) Fair Face (standard) / Honed / Bush Hammered
• PaveWare™ pavers are available in modular sizes making designs more adaptable
• PaveWare™ pavers are durable with low maintenance
• Can be used in a variety of landscaping settings and applications
• Products can be specified and used with confidence
• Standard colours are Natural, Black Sands and Graphite, other colours can be made to order (min quantities apply)
Suitable for Paths, Patios, Courtyards, Landscaping, DrivewaysView Technical Docs
Graphite (SI only)
Sealing your pavers
We recommend sealing all Firth pavers to enhance longevity, protect the paver and be more durable in the open environment. It is the installer’s responsibility to ensure the application of their selected sealant is done in line with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
Proudly NZ Made
All Firth paving products are sourced from natural materials specific to those regional locations. For this reason, there is natural variation in the colour and appearance of the paver from batch to batch and region to region, as the pavers reflect the local character of the New Zealand landscape. Firth recommends viewing actual product, produced in your region, before making your final purchase decision.
Colours may vary from region to region as all Firth Masonry products are made from natural materials which are locally sourced. Firth recommends viewing actual product, produced in your region, before making your final purchase decision.