400L x 200W x 80D mm* 12.5 units per m2
Masterfully capturing the elegant appearance of natural stone, this is a beautiful paver with unique dimensions. The Piazza® works well for large commercial designs and urban streetscapes to residential hardscape designs. This paver is available in 80mm commercial grade in a range of natural colour tones and textures. It is available in fair face (standard) or can be further enhanced by a honed finish to expose its beautiful aggregate, or bush hammered to provide the perfect slip resistant paver.
The dimensions of the Piazza® are exactly half the Forum Flagstone™, giving you the ability to incorporate a large format and medium format paver into your design. Sealing these pavers is a best practice for further protection from the elements.
PaveWare® Range is a Made to Order Product (min order quantities apply).
Features of the PaveWare™ range include:
• 3 different finishes are available - (Std) Fair Face (standard) / Honed / Bush Hammered
• PaveWare™ pavers are available in modular sizes making designs more adaptable
• PaveWare™ pavers are durable with low maintenance
• Can be used in a variety of landscaping settings and applications
• Products can be specified and used with confidence
• Standard colours are Natural, Black Sands and Graphite, other colours can be made to order (min quantities apply)
*For industrial applications please check with Firth for vehicular traffic loadings
Graphite (SI only)
We recommend sealing all Firth pavers to enhance longevity, protect the paver and be more durable in the open environment. It is the installer’s responsibility to ensure the application of their selected sealant is done in line with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
Colours may vary from region to region as all Firth Masonry products are made from natural materials which are locally sourced. Firth recommends viewing actual product, produced in your region, before making your final purchase decision.
All Firth paving products are sourced from natural materials specific to those regional locations. For this reason, there is natural variation in the colour and appearance of the paver from batch to batch and region to region, as the pavers reflect the local character of the New Zealand landscape.