Features & Benefits
- WATER SOLUBLE: Easy, residue free rinsing
- NO ACID FUMES: Can be used indoors and outdoors without special breathing equipment. No corrosion or rusting of most metals in surrounding environment
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED: Has concrete dissolving power of 20% hydrochloric acid dilution and even higher percentages of sulfuric and phosphoric acids
- NON AGGRESSIVE TO SKIN & METALS: CT is 150x less corrosive to steel and 500x less corrosive to aluminium compared to 20% hydrochloric acid
- ON-DEMAND TECHNOLOGY: DRICON®CT only becomes active when exposed to the target surface (concrete) unlike normal acids that release all their available activity immediately and indiscriminately
- Assists in the removal of powdery fines from new concrete
- Assists in the removal of efflorescence
- Etch (‘acid wash’) concrete prior to painting or sealing safely (separate application)
- Restores decorative concrete to a clean finish prior to reseal
- Cleans tools, pumps, mixers used in concrete preparation
- Removes concrete splashes from windows*, paintwork and vehicles safely
* When cleaning anodized aluminium framed windows, mask off the aluminium or rinse any run-off/overspray immediately
Are you using the right product for your job? The new and free Dricon® app makes it easy for professional tradespeople and serious DIY-ers to choose the optimum Dricon® product for large commercial projects or civil works to small home builds or fixes. App features include: Product Selector, Calculator, Stockist Locator.
While Dricon® has been in the market for 50 years, a passion for product innovation, collaborative customer input and a strong commitment to developing the range has seen a significant expansion to specialist Dricon® products available.