Coloured Architectural Masonry Trade Mortar is clean graded sand, cement, polymer and plasticiser and water resistant additive, proportioned to give an ideal spreadable and workable mortar for use with the Firth Architectural Masonry range of products. Coloured Architectural Masonry Trade Mortar is formulated to reach a target strength of 12.5MPa after 28 days.
- Water resistant
- Minimizes waste
- Accepted and endorsed by key trade users
- Has consistent material calculations from bag to bag
- Contains an accepted dry plasticiser endorsed by the trade
- Matches the Firth Architectural Masonry range
- Coloured Architectural Masonry Trade Mortar is formulated to meet NZS4210:2001 Masonry Construction: Materials and Workmanship of 12.5MPa after 28 days
Are you using the right product for your job? The new and free Dricon® app makes it easy for professional tradespeople and serious DIY-ers to choose the optimum Dricon® product for large commercial projects or civil works to small home builds or fixes. App features include: Product Selector, Calculator, Stockist Locator.
While Dricon® has been in the market for 50 years, a passion for product innovation, collaborative customer input and a strong commitment to developing the range has seen a significant expansion to specialist Dricon® products available.