Trade Mortar® Extra
Dricon Trade Mortar® Extra is specifically designed to give increased bond strength on new or used masonry, bricks and stone work, where there is inconsistent surface quality. It contains clean graded sand, cement, polymer and plasticiser proportioned to give an ideal spreadable and workable mortar.
Dricon Trade Mortar® Extra is formulated to reach a target strength of 12.5MPa in 28 days.
- Allows the reuse of used or second hand bricks
- Ensures a bond strength greater than 200kpa
- Workability is comparable with standard Dricon Mortars
- Contains an accepted dry plasticiser endorsed by the trade
- 30kg bag size for ease of handling and emptying
- Dricon® Trade Mortar® Extra is formulated to meet NZS 4210:2001 Masonry construction: Materials and workmanship of 12.5MPa after 28 days
Are you using the right product for your job? The new and free Dricon® app makes it easy for professional tradespeople and serious DIY-ers to choose the optimum Dricon® product for large commercial projects or civil works to small home builds or fixes. App features include: Product Selector, Calculator, Stockist Locator.
While Dricon® has been in the market for 50 years, a passion for product innovation, collaborative customer input and a strong commitment to developing the range has seen a significant expansion to specialist Dricon® products available.