Click on a use to select it
|Bricklaying||Bridge abutments||Bridge Repair|
|Civil Applications||colouring concrete||colouring mortars and plasters|
|Commercial Structural Apps.||Concrete and clay tile roof bedding||Concrete tank manufacture|
|Cow Shed Floor Repairs||Culverts||Driveway repairs|
|Erosion control||Farm support||Fence Posts / Letterbox Posts|
|Fixing roof tile ridges||flooring patch repairs||foundations|
|Gabions||general grouting||Gully Trap Installations|
|Heavy duty fencing||Heavy Duty Paths||Kerbing and Roadway Repair|
|Letter Box Bases||Mowing Strips||Non structural retaining walls|
|paths||Pavement repairs||paving joints|
|Re-cycled Bricks||retaining walls||Roughcast|
|Schist and Stone||Stabilization||Structural Applications|
|Sun sail posts||Track stabilization||Utility cuts|
|washing lines||water tank repair|
- HandiCrete® is dry concrete. We scientifically blend HandiCrete® under controlled conditions, then package it into bags for trades people & DIYers to add water and mix. Once properly mixed, it's as reliable as the product you'll find inside Firth concrete trucks. HandiCrete® is formulated to reach 20MPa after 28 days.
- Dricon High Strength HandiCrete® is 40MPa dry concrete. Ideal for specialist highly-engineered commercial projects or when you require 20MPa high early strength in 3 days (after 28 days 40MPa will be achieved). Once properly mixed, it's as reliable as the product you'll find inside Firth concrete trucks.
- RapidSet™ instant post hole structural concrete is dry concrete with special additives that will make the concrete set in 15 minutes (at 21o Celsius) when added to water. However, warmer outside temperatures (summer) means a faster set time, colder temperatures (winter) means a slower set time. RapidSet™ will reach 20MPa after 28 days and is suitable for structural projects such as foundations and non structural projects such as fence posts.
- Dricon High Strength RapidSet™ is an instant post hole concrete with special additives that allow for setting in 15 minutes. It is designed specifically for those jobs requiring extra strength and formulated to reach a target strength of 30MPa in 28 days (under standard curing conditions).
- Trade Mortar is clean graded sand, cement and plasticiser proportioned to give an ideal spreadable and workable mortar for all types of masonry, brick and stone work, for the trade. Trade Mortar is formulated to reach a target strength of 12.5MPa in 28 days.
- Coloured Trade Mortar is clean graded sand, cement, oxide powders and plasticiser proportioned to give an ideal spreadable and workable mortar for all types of masonry, brick and stone work, for the trade. Coloured Trade Mortar is formulated to reach a target strength of 12.5MPa in 28 days. A comprehensive range of 14 colours has been designed to compliment a wide variety of brick and stone colours.
- Clay Brick Trade Mortar is clean graded sand, cement and plasticiser proportioned to give an ideal spreadable and workable mortar for brick work, for the trade. Clay Brick Trade Mortar is formulated to reach a target strength of 12.5MPa in 28 days. The ingredients in Clay Brick Trade Mortar are specifically designed to produce a smooth finish when correctly tooled so as to match the smooth nature of clay bricks.
- Dricon® SuperSet™ is a dry blend of cements, additives and sands formulated for applications requiring quick setting and high early strength. SuperSet™ is formulated to reach a target strength of 60MPa in 28 days.
- Dricon® MortarPlaster is a mixture of specially graded clean sands, cement and a powdered plasticiser, proportioned to give an easy to use plaster and mortar mix and is formulated to reach a target strength of 15MPa in 28 days.
- PaveLock® pave bonding sand is a stabilising jointing sand that enhances the durability and appearance of paved surfaces. The combination of correctly graded sands and additives in PaveLock® form a semi-pliable joint when activated with water. PaveLock® is resistant to weed growth and insect infestation, making it a maintenance free alternative to standard PaveSand™. The sands used in PaveLock® meet the New Zealand NZS 3116:2002: Concrete Segmental Paving for jointing sand grading.
- PaveSand™ is a specially dried, formulated sand product applied to the surface of the paving. It flows into joints and, when fully compacted, ensures lock-up and load transfer critical to the long-term performance of paving. PaveSand™ is essential to ensure the overall performance and quality of the paving.
- Dricon's range of blended wet mixes are suitable for the tradeperson or home improver that prefer to make their own on-site mixed product. Available in 25kg bags, 250kg and 500kg bulk bags.
- White Portland Cement gives you the opportunity to choose among all the colours of the spectrum when producing your dry mix application. White Portland Cement is also perfect in concrete for paving stones and flagstones, sculptures, in terrazzo panels, balconies, cornices, ornaments, for swimming pools and in light pointing mortar.
- Synthetic Iron Oxide colours are for use in cement based products - concrete, mortar and plaster mixes. White oxide will only work effectively in products containing white cement. We recommend Dricon® White Portland Cement.
- Dricon HandiPatch is a high performance cold patch asphalt pavement repair.
- Dricon Culvert Bags are useful for a variety of stabilization applications.
- Dricon Tank Plast is for use in the construction of concrete water tanks.
- Dricon 50/50 Repair Mortar is a blend of fine white sand and white and grey cement.
- Dricon Roof Bedding Mortar is a special blend of sands and cement, designed for the fixing of roof tile ridges.
- Trade Mortar Extra is specifically designed to give increased bond strength on new or used masonry, bricks and stone work, where there is inconsistent surface quality. It contains clean graded sand, cement, polymer and plasticiser proportioned to give an ideal spreadable and workable mortar. Trade Mortar Extra is formulated to reach a target strength of 12.5MPa in 28 days.
- Dricon CivilCrete Instant Civil Concrete is a 30 MPa dry concrete with special additives to ensure a quicker set time than normal premixed concretes. It is workable for approximately 10-15 minutes and sets in approximately 30-45 minutes, making it perfect for jobs where time is critical. Once properly mixed, it’s as reliable as the product you’ll find inside Firth concrete trucks.
- CivilSet Instant Post / Civil Concrete is 30 MPa dry concrete with special additives that ensures the concrete will set in 15 minutes (at 21 degrees). Warmer temperatures give a faster set time, colder temperatures a slower set time. It can be used in the same way as RapidSet and High Strength RapidSet, however an additional special additive, allows for quick premixing immediately prior to use. Premixing will not disrupt its fast setting properties, making it ideally suited for civil applications. Civilset is suitable for structural work.
- Coloured Architectural Masonry Trade Mortar is clean graded sand, cement, polymer and plasticiser and water resistant additive, proportioned to give an ideal spreadable and workable mortar for use with the Firth Architectural Masonry range of products. Coloured Architectural Masonry Trade Mortar is formulated to reach a target strength of 12.5MPa after 28 days.
Dricon′s extensive range of bagged concretes, mortars, plasters and sands are used by tradespeople and home improvers for all types of commercial and domestic construction purposes.
For more information on the Dricon range check out the Dricon Product Manual.
Scroll to see more.