We have looked to the future when developing the next generation Ribraft® foundation system.
Fundamental to the design and performance are:
- 100% recyclable = zero landfill waste*
- Constructed from recycled material
- Stackable pods = vastly reducing storage footprints
- Easily transported = pods for a 180sqm home can be delivered on a single axle trailer
- Easy installation system = steel rods click into pods and self-lock, reducing steel ties
- Mini Pods = fit any size foundation
*Please check with your local council or construction waste firms for options to recycle PP 5 (use symbol) plastics. Small offcuts can usually be processed via local recycling channels while large offcuts will be subject to availability of local offered commercial services. Unused and undamaged X-Pods can be returned to the seller for a refund (subject to their returns policy). For damaged X-Pods or large off cuts in the Auckland region, please contact Proline Plastics firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss recycling options. Firth strongly recommends all construction projects have a thorough waste management plan in place to maximise recycling of recyclable building products.
The result is our game changing Firth Ribraft® X-Pod®
Suitable for Foundations
Contact us to find the right product for your project