- Ideal for fence posts placed into porous soils
- No bracing – hold the post in position for a few minutes and CivilSet® will go to work
- CivilSet® will set in 15 minutes. After one hour it will have gained significant strength to enable you to carry on working (e.g. fixing rails), as long as the area is not exposed to rigorous use
- POST HOLE APPLICATIONS: No mixing – just pour water in to the hole and slowly pour CivilSet® straight into hole
- CIVIL / PREMIXING APPLICATIONS: CivilSet® can be very quickly mixed in a wheelbarrow immediately prior to use
- No mess - no leftover sand, cement or stones. What you don’t use stays in the bag
- Long term concrete expansion is minimised through use of advanced fast set technology
- CivilSet® is formulated to reach a target strength of 20MPa after 3 days and 30MPa after 28 days (under standard curing conditions)
Are you using the right product for your job? The new and free Dricon® app makes it easy for professional tradespeople and serious DIY-ers to choose the optimum Dricon® product for large commercial projects or civil works to small home builds or fixes. App features include: Product Selector, Calculator, Stockist Locator.
While Dricon® has been in the market for 50 years, a passion for product innovation, collaborative customer input and a strong commitment to developing the range has seen a significant expansion to specialist Dricon® products available.