- Reduces rainfall runoff from hard surfaces, decreasing the demand on drainage systems
- Helps manage stormwater peak flows, by holding and releasing rainwater in a controlled manner
- The ideal solution for light to medium residential traffic applications
- Improves water quality through filtration and sedimentation, helping to filter out pollutants that contribute to water pollution
- Variety of colours, shapes and textures
200L x 100W x 80D mm 50 units per m2
Firth PorousPave is one of the paver options in the Firth EcoPave Permeable Paving Range. The paver has a very open texture which allows water to filter through it to the underlying drainage medium. PorousPave is suitable for paths, patios, light to medium residential traffic areas and public footpaths.
Weight - 3.3kg (1,584kg per pallet)
No. per pallet - 480 (9.6m² per pallet)
Strength - 10 k/n on 250mm span
Suitable for Driveways, Paths, Patios, Courtyards
Contact us to find the right product for your project
EcoPave™ Permeable Paving Benefits
Reduces rainfall runoff from hard surfaces, decreasing the demand on drainage systems
Reduces the need for retention structures (e.g. ground sumps, ponds or dams) and maximises land use by retaining water within the Permeable Paving System.
Recharges natural groundwater and aquifers.
Improves hydrological response of stormwater peak flow by holding and releasing in a controlled manner
Filters run off water by removing heavy metals such as zinc and copper through cationic exchange when using greywacke sub base drainage aggregates
This product is one of the solutions for storm water management in the proposed unitary plan (Auckland only)