- Easy colour matching
- Provides consistency of colour throughout the job
- Minimises waste
- Has consistent material calculations from bag to bag
- Contains a dry plasticiser accepted and endorsed by key trade users
- 30kg bag size for ease of use
- Refer to Architectural Mortar for water resistant formulations
- Coloured Mortar is formulated to meet NZS4210:2001 Masonry Construction: Materials
and Workmanship of 12.5MPa after 28 days (under standard curing conditions)
Are you using the right product for your job? The new and free Dricon® app makes it easy for professional tradespeople and serious DIY-ers to choose the optimum Dricon® product for large commercial projects or civil works to small home builds or fixes. App features include: Product Selector, Calculator, Stockist Locator.
While Dricon® has been in the market for 50 years, a passion for product innovation, collaborative customer input and a strong commitment to developing the range has seen a significant expansion to specialist Dricon® products available.