- Reduces rainfall runoff from hard surfaces, decreasing the demand on drainage systems
- Helps manage stormwater peak flows, by holding and releasing rainwater in a controlled manner
- The ideal solution for light to medium residential traffic applications
- Improves water quality through filtration and sedimentation, helping to filter out pollutants that contribute to water pollution
- Variety of colours, shapes and textures
Holland® Flowpave Set
200 x 100 x 80D mm 50 units per m2
Firth FlowPave Set is part of the Firth EcoPave Permeable Paving Range, which helps manage stormwater peak flows, and improves water quality by filtering harmful pollutants, helping to keep our waterways clean and healthy. The Flowpave Set has enlarged nibs on all four sides which creates wider than usual gaps around each paver. This space allows water to filter through to the underlying drainage medium. Easy to maintain, simply sweep the surface of the paver as required.
Suitable for Paths, Driveways, Patios, Courtyards
Contact us to find the right product for your project
EcoPave™ Permeable Paving Benefits
Reduces rainfall runoff from hard surfaces, decreasing the demand on drainage systems.
Reduces the need for retention structures (e.g. ground sumps, ponds or dams) and maximises land use by retaining water within the Permeable Paving System.
Recharges natural groundwater and aquifers.
Improves hydrological response of stormwater peak flow by holding and releasing in a controlled manner
Filters run off water by removing heavy metals such as zinc and copper through cationic exchange when using greywacke sub base drainage aggregates
This product is one of the solutions for storm water management in the proposed unitary plan (Auckland only)