Firth Flowable Fill is a flowable mix that can be used as a substitute for conventional granular hardfill materials. It can be delivered by chute or pump, making it ideal for spaces with restricted access.
- A low-strength mix of sand, cement, flyash and water
- Can be placed into large areas directly by chute or pump
- Ideal for backfilling utility trenches, for structural fill under foundations or floor slabs, or filling disused storage tanks
- Mix can be adjusted to suit your requirements
- Compressive strengths of 1 - 2.5 MPa after 28 days