- No bracing - just hold the post in position for a few minutes and High Strength RapidSet will go to work
- High Strength RapidSet will set in 15 minutes
- After one hour it will have gained significant strength to enable you to carry on working (e.g fixing rails), as long as the area is not exposed to rigorous use
- No mess - no leftover sand, cement and stones to clear away
- No mixing - just pour water into the hole and slowly pour High Strength RapidSet straight into the hole
- Long term concrete expansion is minimised through use of advanced fast set technology
- High Strength RapidSet is formulated to reach a target strength of 20MPa after 28 days and 30MPa after 28 days (under standard curing conditions)
Are you using the right product for your job? The new and free Dricon® app makes it easy for professional tradespeople and serious DIY-ers to choose the optimum Dricon® product for large commercial projects or civil works to small home builds or fixes. App features include: Product Selector, Calculator, Stockist Locator.
While Dricon® has been in the market for 50 years, a passion for product innovation, collaborative customer input and a strong commitment to developing the range has seen a significant expansion to specialist Dricon® products available.