Self Compacting Concrete
Firth Self Compacting Concrete (SCC) is a concrete that flows into place under its own weight. It does not require mechanical compaction - and thus saves time, labour, equipment requirements and formwork damage.
- a highly deformable but viscous concrete
- ideal for congested steel or difficult formwork shapes, or where access is difficult
- correctly proportioned, SCC will flow up to 10 metres on a minimal slope
- reduces time, labour and noise (with no compaction required)
- provides an excellent finish
- manufactured on a project by project basis